Terms of Service
This document is a legally binding agreement between you, the user, together with any company or other business entity you are representing, if any (collectively, "You"), and Wreally Studios – providers of the Codassium website located at codassium.com ("Service"). Using Codassium constitutes acceptance of these terms — if you do not consent to the terms, please contact Codassium to have your account canceled and further charges against your credit card stopped.
- You are forbidden from using the Service in a manner contrary to the law.
- You are forbidden from using the Service in any manner which disrupts operations of the Service or any other users’ use of the service.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Wreally Studios cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Wreally Studios.
- Taking any forbidden action with the service as determined in the sole discretion of Wreally Studios immediately terminates your license to use the service.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice and at its sole discretion. Any new features which are added shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://codassium.com/terms. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
In return for your use of the Service, you agree to pay us a monthly fee, in advance, for your use of the service. The monthly fee depends on which subscription plan you sign up for, and is disclosed prominently on the Pricing page and the interface of the website.
There are several subscription plans. The plan you subscribe to determines what features of the Service you may use, and how much of some particular features you may use (a quota). We reserve the right to change subscription plan features, quotas, and pricing at any time, with or without notice. Your quota has no value, does not accrue over time, and is not refundable if not used.
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights in the Service, the Codassium website, and related documentation are owned and/or licensed by us. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive right to make use of the service, and (if appropriate) to inter-operate with the service through such mechanisms as we may provide for you to do so, in consideration of your payment of the monthly service fee. Your license to use the service does not entitle you to ownership of the underlying intellectual property.
Termination Of Service
Developer may terminate your use of the service at any time, for any reason.
We make commercially reasonable attempts to protect the privacy of data you enter into the service. This includes encryption of data in between You and the Service, commercially reasonable efforts to secure the machines the Service operates on, and legal and technical means to restrict access to data to only persons authorized by you or us. We do not warrant that these measures will necessarily satisfy any particular legal requirement in your jurisdiction. We will not expose data which you enter to other parties with the following exceptions:
- We will, in the ordinary course of service, transmit data regarding emails to Mandrill, a service which we have contracted with to provide outgoing email capabilities to you.
- We will obey lawful instructions to disclose information issued by any competent jurisdiction.
- We will obey lawful instructions to disclose information, about any party which you record information about or contact, to their own persons, their legal representatives, or their guardians, on proof to our satisfaction about their identity. We will likewise correct or remove information on file about them at their request.
You acknowledge and agree that we may occasionally send you communications regarding your account or the Service via email.
Service Level Agreement
We do not warrant that your access to the Service will be uninterrupted. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to all inquiries within 48 hours. Your use of Codassium does not entitle you to support in real time or support via any particular communications channel, including over the telephone, except at the our sole discretion. We may offer you the opportunity to purchase a separate Service Level Agreement, for an additional fee, as a separate contract.
Limitation Of Liability
THE SERVICE IS SOLD “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT IT IS FREE OF DEFECTS OR IS SUITABLE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WREALLY STUDIOS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE CUSTOMER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THEIR USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW OF THEIR JURISDICTION.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST DATA, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, AND SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.